Thanksgiving Day celebrates on the fourth Thursday of November
. The day after is also known as Black Friday
Thanksgiving Day is a family celebration day to give thanks
for what they have. Family and friends get together for a Thanksgiving dinner, traditionally including roast turkey, walnut, stuffing, potatoes, mashed potatoes, vegetables, cranberry sauce, gravy, pecan pie and pumpkin pie. Prepare your Thanksgiving feast with mayflower, acorns, harvest
, corn, cornbread, cranberries, dessert
, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoes, turkey
, walnut etc.
Thanksgiving Day Phrases:
- Happy Thanksgiving
- gobble gobble, wobble wobble!
- friends, family, food, and football
- give thanks to God
- when I count my blessings, I count you.
- eat 'till you drop, for tomorrow we shop!
- spend time with friends and family
- celebrating life's harvest